The VOX STOMPLAB2G is the perfect solution for anyone who’s been looking for a versatile guitar pedal. It offers 100 Preset programs such as rock, pop and blues, amid other settings. The pedal has an extremely user-friendly interface, an expression pedal as well as many other features.
The VOX STOMPLAB2G produces a wide range of sound types right across the spectrum. Having a wide range of sounds is advantageous to any user, although a beginner may be overwhelmed by this at the initial stages.
All programs are categorized in accordance with their respective musical styles. For this reason, you can easily find your preferred sound without necessarily bothering with particular effect names.
Musical styles are classified into 10 different types, and the classification covers nearly everything, from traditional to modern. Since each category has ten different variations, you can be assured of finding all the sounds you love.
Since the pedal is user friendly, it can’t give anyone, including novices, any difficulty.
Inbuilt chromatic tuner and other functions.
Given that the pedal has an inbuilt chromatic tuner, you won’t have to purchase one separately. Additionally, your audience won’t hear or see you fumbling because the mute function allows you to tune discreetly.
There’s a headphone input jack, so you can plug in your headphones and listen at maximum volume without bothering your family members or neighbors.
Create original sounds
Although playing the preset sound will make you feel great, creating your own sounds will give you even greater joy.
The VOX STOMPLAB2G has a hundred and four modelling effect types that are classified as pedal, reverb, amp, delay, drive, modulation and cabinet as well.
Real time control
You can make use of the expression pedal to increase, reduce or adjust volume and other effects in real-time.
Great physical appearance
Unlike many other guitar pedals that you may have come across in your lifetime, the STOMPLAB2G guitar pedal looks very attractive. It’s a great reminder of the classic VOX Wah pedals that everyone used to love in the years gone by.
Additionally, it’s compact. The small size allows you to conveniently carry it along whenever you need to move from one place to another.
Summary of the features
- One hundred Preset programs classified as rock, pop, blues and metal, among other styles.
- Can use either Alternating Current (AC) or Direct Current (DC).
- User-friendly interface that allows anyone, including learners, to instantaneously gain access to any type of sound.
- Expression pedal that gives you control over a wide range of effects such as volume.
- More than a hundred modeling effect types.
- Sophisticated design that was inconceivable for older versions.
- Each effect model comes with a powerful sound engine distilled from VT+ modeling amps series and the ToneLab multi-effect series as well. The former is one of the world’s best selling modeling amps series.
- Up to 8 effect models of the pedal can be used at the same time.
- You can edit and also save twenty personal user programs.
If you have been looking for a good and economic multi-effects pedal, but your efforts haven’t been bearing fruits, you don’t have to look any further. The VOX STOMPLAB2G is the right pedal for you. We give this processor a 4 star rating.